Python combines remarkable power with very clear syntax. It has modules, classes, exceptions, very high level dynamic data types, and dynamic typing. There are interfaces to many system calls and libraries, as well as to various windowing systems (X11, Motif, Tk, Mac, MFC). New built-in modules are easily written in C or C++. It is also usable as an extension language for applications that need a programmable interface.
- Improved Python zip application support
- Additional unpacking generalizations
- "%-formatting" for bytes and bytearray objects
- A new operator (@) for matrix multiplication
- Os.scandir(), a fast new directory traversal function
- Adding support for automatic retries of interrupted system calls
- Change StopIteration handling inside more...
- OS X 10.6 or later