Developer website: New Millennium Communications
The open environment of FileMaker Pro means that if a user has been given the privilege to edit any data in FileMaker, that user commonly has the ability to edit all data, including the modification and/or deletion of many records at once. For developers trying to create a secure solution, this can present a real problem. SecureFM enables developers and system administrators to ensure data integrity by preventing the inadvertent modification or deletion of records.
- Compatible with FileMaker 12 and 13
- SecureFM 13 has been updated and redesigned for Mac users! Disable syntax has been changed in the Mac version of SecureFM 13. The new Mac Disable function now includes the new ability to disable submenu items. Rename and Script are no longer supported in SecureFM for Mac, but all other functions, including HotKey, are fully functional.
- Compatible with OS X 10.9.
- Menu Editor - Includes an updated 'Menu Editor' file that generates strings for both FileMaker 12 and 13 menus for both Windows and Mac.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- FileMaker Pro 12 or later