Developer website: Nikolaos Konstantakopoulos
vStack is a looper application. It is designed to be used simply and easy. Use your audio files or just record live audio real-time. vStack is designed to easily sync each of the channels in various durations all based on a master metronome. Included are 4 high-quality effects right before the output, as well as a compressor and a 3-band equaliser.
- Sync all loops to a master metronome easy.
- If your audio file or recording is not perfectly aligned or timed, set start and stop points to the channel.
- Dynamic creation of loop channels. Delete and create loop channels as you like.
- Effect sends with pre and post options, pass your audio through Overdrive, Chorus, Delay and Reverb.
- Effects routing. Send chain any effect serial or parallel.
- Pitch shift any channel to match your tone.
- Effects routing. All 4 output effects can be routed to one another, and to the output.
- MIDI mapping for almost all parameters and buttons.
- Added feature: MIDI mapping for almost any parameter and button.
- Added feature: Effect routing.
- Added feature: Support for stereo or mono recording.
- Added feature: (Through the options panel) Immediately auto-start a channel after it stops recording.
- Change: When saving, the unnamed recordings will be saved with the preset's name prepended, to avoid overwriting of unnamed presets.
- Change: Metronome "click" is a bit smoother.
- Small bug fixes.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later