Developer website: Monmar
Sluggard is a health app aimed at fighting "sitting disease". Perform exercises during the day to reduce the risks of sedentary lifestyle.
- Sit Less: We've built Sluggard to prompt users to stand after a period of sitting.
- Get Active: Sluggard will challenge you to perform a random exercise from the predefined list.
- Become Healthier and Stronger: After a few weeks of using Sluggard you will feel much better.
- Track Progress: Pretty soon you will notice that you are able to perform more and more reps in a set. Maybe it's time to move your fitness level to the right?
- Develop Commitment: Train your muscles by consistently performing exercises day by day, week by week. That consistency will improve your character.
- Configurable list of exercises. You don't like crunches? Just remove them from the list.
- Precisely calculated number of reps according to your age, sex and fitness level.
- Verbose history to track your progress.
- Configurable period of time between exercises. You can set 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed the bug preventing unlimited amount of activities after purchase.
- Fixed a random crash at the challenge prompt.
- OS X 10.11 or later