Developer website: Austin Ryder
Button Shortcuts lives in the menu bar. Button is always ready to provide you with the shortcuts you need for maximum productivity. Clean and simple interface delivers an unparalleled experience for discovering, saving, and learning shortcuts to upgrade your workflow.
- Convenient menu bar access
- Instantly show and hide Button with a single command
- Browse shortcuts by category
- Search for specific shortcuts
- Save your favorite shortcuts in one place
- Nearly 1000 shortcuts with helpful descriptions
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Added quick onboarding to make it easier to learn how to use Button
- Added support for 2Do, AppCode, Calibre, DEVONthink 3, Qbserve, Scrivener, and Zotero (now 141 programs total)
- Fixed resize bugs
- OS X 10.11 or later