1. Download and install it on Mac (drag the icon to application box). Run it from application.
2. Select the file types to recover, or it will recover all types of files. Such as photos, video, documents, audio, emails, etc. Click “Next”.
3. Select a hard drive to scan. The hard drive is the one where the files are lost. Like Mac HD, USB, memory card. Click “Scan”.
4. After scanning, preview and recover files.
5. If files are not found, click “Advanced recovery” mode. It will perform deep scanning.