Counter allows to manually count a discrete number of elements using the help of your Mac to avoid any error.
When having the right result is mandatory and your fingers are not enough Counter does the job.
- Counter keeps track of the counting as it progress and will add +1 to the total at any
+ key press from the keyboard
- You can add also pressing the
+ button in the counter window.
- It is also possible subtract from the total
- Usable in any kind of situation where you have to computer enumerate a total number of elements (physical of abstract)
- Ideal when you need to be sure the process will be error free.
- Counter displays the totals in clear big size font
- Optional minus button (to decrease the counter)
- Optional confirmation request of any add and subtract or reset operation
- It can give you also an audio feedback for any unit you add (so you are sure you accomplished the addition when you want to do it).
- It provides preferences to personalize your settings.
- It keep the value counted over relaunch until you decide to reset it.
- It allow to disable the autorepeat function of the
- key to avoid mistakes
- It gives you confidence you didn’t make mistakes in counting any kind of discrete elements (specially when counting them exactly is mandatory).
- Works also also in Dark Mode under macOS 10.14+
Supported OS Features
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Also available for iOS version for the iPhone and the iPad with similar features. - Search on the iOS App Store for 'Counter'