Brave automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. Soon, micropayments and better ads will give users and publishers a better deal. Up to a whopping 60% of page-load time is caused by the underlying ad technology that loads into various places each time you hit a page on your favorite news site. And 20% of this is time spent on loading things that are trying to learn more about you.
- Browse Faster - Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web.
- Browse Safer - Brave keeps you and your information safer, effectively shielding
- Added Yandex as a new search engine.
- Added Qwant as a new search engine.
- Added Semantic Scholar as a new search engine.
- Changed "Submit Feedback..." link to use community.brave.com.
- Fixed a Windows installer issue causing shortcuts to try and open brave.exe.
- Fixed blue line appearing above page contents after some page loads.
- OS X 10.9 or later