Sawmill is a powerful, hierarchical log analysis tool, well suited for Web server access and referrer logs, but can process almost any log. It runs as a CGI program on your Web server, and publishes an intuitive graphical user interface which can be used from any Web browser to configure and run Sawmill, or to view the statistics pages. The statistics pages are hierarchical, attractive, and heavily crosslinked for easy navigation. Complete documentation is built directly into the program. Sawmill provides an extensive set of features, including a persistent database, fine control over the appearance of stats pages, and more...
- Added support for Zentyal log format.
- Added support for Bluecoat SGOS6.2/6.4 format.
- Added support for Checkpoint log file format.
- Added support for Optenet log format.
- Added support for Trend Micro Control Manager.
- Support for Trend Micro Deep Security has been added.
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 more...
- OS X 10.4 or later