Developer website: Genome Compiler Corporation
Genome Compiler is an all-in-one platform for life scientists which is free for academia users. Genome Compiler provides a set of intuitive tools for: DNA design and visualization, data management, sharing and collaboration, and seamless DNA ordering. It is available both online and in a downloadable version so you can easily access your data on Genome Compiler from anywhere you are. In addition, the software supports common file formats such as: FASTA, Vector NTI, SnapGene, Geneious, Clone Manager, Serial Cloner, Plasma DNA, ApE, DNAStar, etc.
- Cloning wizards
- Sequence alignment
- Automatic sequence annotation
- Primer design
- Primers' inventory management
- RBS Calculator
- Full genome visualization
- Combinatorial design
- Virtual digest and gel electrophoresis results simulation
- Back translation and codon optimization
- ORF detection
- Codon usage optimization
Inside Genome Compiler's Materials Box you can access thousands of sequences, plasmids, and parts from different repositories such as: Addgene, Sigma Aldrich, Synberc, Lucigen, iGEM, Plasmapper, an integrated NCBI search bar (that allows you to instantly import your data from NCBI), and more.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe AIR required for the Desktop version
- The latest version of Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Explorer for work online
- Minimum preferred screen resolution is 1366 x 768
- Version Downloads
- 04 Oct 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X