Simple Issue Tracker offers indie/solo developers a convenient, simple and efficient tool to organize and manage their product/project related issues, like bugs, features, tasks, enhancements...you name it.
- Simple - The easy to use, intuitive and native user interface makes it a snap to manage your projects, milestones and issues.
- Work Log - Easily capture the time spend resolving a particular issue. The overview shows you the total project time, seperated by milestone and issue.
- Stand-alone - Neither a network connection nor any complicated installations are required. You can simply use S.I.T. "out of the box".
- Organize - Due to the clean GUI and drag-and-drop support, Simple Issue Tracker makes it pretty simple to keep issues organized by projects and milestones.
- Customize - By customizing issue types and resolutions, or by using your own templates for issue descriptions, S.I.T. can be easily configured to suite your needs.
- Sync - S.I.T. offers convenient synchronization via Dropbox, for keeping your entire Simple Issue Tracker library in sync across your Macs.
- Issues can be easily organized by projects and milestones
- Ability to attach files, like crash logs or screen shots
- Customizable types, e.g., "Bug", "Feature", "Task" etc.
- Customizable resolutions, e.g., "Fixed", "Not Reproducible"...
- Free-form issue descriptions with customizable templates
- Single point, flexible app for your development tasks
- Visual indication of closed/open issues and priorities
- Sort/search/filter the issue list for easy scanning
- Everything can be synced via Dropbox across your Macs