Developer website: iLifeTouch
Schedule is a personalized scheduler in which you can easily add tasks on assigned dates. Using various icons, users can plan out their schedule using a visual approach. Schedule will allow users to be able to take a quick glance and manage their events or tasks all in one place. It makes it very easy for a person to execute important tasks in real time.
The super-intuitive interface is a visual delight, based on simplicity and ease of use. After completion of each task, users can click on the respective task icons and mark them as complete, making their schedules a visual experience. Each day has its own add button, and when activated, a pop up will appear with all the task-related icons and the ability to add descriptive text to each day. Choose a color and icon, and type your short notes for that task and click Done. You will see your tasks are added to that day in a simple visual schedule. To mark tasks as complete, just click on the icon and it will fill with color. This solid color means the task will be displayed and considered completed by the interface. This visual display of what all tasks still has to be completed and what is complete makes Schedule so appealing. The icons make Schedule a visual app rather than a text heavy note keeping app. There is another easy way to add multiple tasks quickly: you can click twice on an icon and add tasks without closing the pop up window.
- 90+ task icons to represent your event
- Color your task icons from 8 color options
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Add tasks from multiple places within the app
- Option to mark tasks as complete
- View yearly graphs and measure how many tasks you have accomplished
- Repeat your tasks weekly, monthly, or yearly at the time of adding
- Option to hide days with no task entry from Month View.
- Initial release
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 05 Aug 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X