Cisdem WindowManager can split your screen into various sizes and positions. All you have to do is drag windows to the edges or corners of your screen, or use our grid system to select the area that the windows should cover, or set keyboard shortcuts. Once you start splitting screens with WindowManager, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- 3 Ways to Manage Windows: by mouse, grid, and keyboard shortcuts
- Managing Window Edges: easily set the edges and borders, or choose to ignore edges and borders
- Menu Bar Access: choose to show or hide the apps' icons on the menu
- Support 7 preset size/location options for easy window snap
- Support to resize your windows with the grid system
- Support to set unlimited user-customizable keyboard shortcuts
- OS X 10.8 or later