INDI Server is a bundle of all INDI-related binaries with easy-to-use GUI. It is distributed as a native application and can be installed or removed by simple drag-and-drop.
INDI is an instrument-neutral distributed-interface control protocol that aims to provide backend driver support and automation for a wide range of astronomical devices (telescopes, focusers, CCDs, etc.). It is an open-source project released under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) and available from sourceforge.net. It is available as a binary package for all major Linux distributions and can be built on OS X as well.
This binary package is based on INDI 1.2 and contains INDI Server GUI with Bonjour support to allow automatic discovery by INDI clients. The following drivers are included in this build:
- Telescope mounts: Telescope Simulator, LX200 Basic, LX200 GPS, LX200 Autostar, LX200 Classic, LX200 16, LX200 Astro-Physics, LX90, ETX90, ETX105, ETX125, Celestron GPS, Celestron NexStar, Astro-Electronic FS-2, Orion Atlas, Sky Scan, Losmandy Gemini, Mel Bartels, Temma Takahashi, Sky Commander, Argo Navis, Intelliscope, SkyWizard, EQMod/EQDir mounts, SynScan, SkySensor2000PC, Magellan, iEQ45 Pro, CEM60, ZEQ25, SmartEQ, Pulsar2, Skywatcher API Mount
- CCDs: CCD Simulator, Atik GP, Atik Titan, Atik 3xx/4xx/One, Atik VS, Atik Infinity, StarlightXpress USB cameras, ASI cameras, QSI cameras, FLI cameras, SBIG cameras (you have to install system driver first), QHY5 and Orion SSAG
- Focusers: Focuser Simulator, RoboFocus, Rigelsys usb-nFOCUS, MoonLite, Baader SteelDrive, SmartFocus, Optec TCF-S, Optec TCF-S3, FocusLynx, PerfectStar, "Shoestring Astronomy FCUSB, USB Focus v3, FLI focusers
- Filter wheels: Filter Simulator, TruTech Wheel, XAGYL Wheel, ATIK EFW2, SX USB filter wheel, SX mini wheel, FLI filter wheels
- Other devices: GPS Simulator, Dome Simulator, RollOff Simulator, WatchDog, Baader Dome, MaxDome II, Flip Flat, Flip Man, STAR2000, Vantage Weather, AAG Cloud Watcher, SpectraCyber, SX AO, Imager Agent