Developer website: Xiaolu Li – ITNovaStudio.com & Xunmeng Tech Ltd.
Visual Composer - Bootstrap 3 lets you rapidly build a responsive webpage prototype based on the Twitter Bootstrap framework (Version 3). The prototype can be finished in minutes just by using drag-and-drop. Although extra knowledge of bootstrap can definitely accelerate your development process, coding experience is not necessary to build graceful sites. You can try the Bootstrap 2 version for free.
- Based on super hot Twitter Bootstrap framework version 3
- Elegant UI
- Intuitive to use
- Drag-and-drop to build the skeleton
- A bunch of out-of-box controls available to use
- Built-in editors to fully control and fine tune your web elements
- Save your template for later use
- Export as a self-contained project (including necessary files like CSS, JS, and IMG files) or HTML only
- Can be easily integrated with any programming language
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later