Developer website: Bayhoff Software
CircleIcons allows you to easily create a "circle icon" for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or WatchKit app.
Steps to create a circle icon:
- Create a template image in your favorite image editor.
- Make a new Circle Icons document.
- Choose a top gradient color, a bottom gradient, and a circle color (iPhone and iPad).
- Drop the template image into the respective image well.
- Export the icon.
- Export an icon as an Xcode asset catalog (.xcassets), a folder (with optional rounded corners for website use), distribution (App Store icon and iTunesArtwork), and Web (favicon).
- iPhone + iPad: Choose between three icon styles: Circle, Rounded Rectangle, or Plain.
- Mac: Choose between three icon types: App, Document (with title), and Folder.
- Choose between numerous color collections (gradient + circle colors), or create your own.
- iPhone + iPad: Although somewhat off-label, CircleIcons can also be used to resize a preexisting icon.
- While a template image for the App Store-sized icon is required, images for other sizes can optionally be dropped in for fine tuning.
- Fixed an issue that would cause CircleIcons to crash when attempting to export a favicon. (Export Icons… > Web)
- macOS 10.13 or later