Kafka Tool provides an intuitive UI that allows one to quickly view objects within a Kafka cluster as well as the messages stored in the topics of the cluster. It contains features geared towards both developers and administrators.
- Quickly view all your Kafka clusters, including their brokers, topics and consumers
- View contents of messages in your partitions and add new messages
- View offsets of the Kafka consumers, including Apache Storm Kafka spout consumers
- Show JSON and XML messages in a pretty-printed format
- Add and drop topics plus other management features
- Save individual messages from your Kafka partitions to local hard drive