RawHide For Aperture is the compromise you’ve been looking for between large files and getting the best out of your camera.
RawHide will also process your Photoshop and TIFF images. In fact, any image format Aperture can handle will receive the same treatment by RawHide.
- Free up valuable space on your drives. Savings may be upwards of 80%. A library of RAW files taking upwards of 1GB would be reduced to around 200MB of high quality original size JPEGs.
- RawHide your adjusted RAW images or discard the changes and archive the original version.
- Scale the image down from the original size to save even more space.
- Adjust the new images compression setting between very high to almost no compression.
- Tag, Trash, and/or reject the original.
- A large range of image formats supported.
- RawHide processed images are placed in the same project as the original.
- Place converted images in the same albums the originals were in.
- Extract the JPEGs and or RAWs from Aperture's RAW+JPEG storage.