Developer website: Hardiyanto
TuneAirPusher is targeted at broadcasters who are running their own infrastructure using Nicecast and use iTunes as Nicecast's source. It offers a simple methods to allow broadcasters and other publishers to:
- Send radio directory content to TuneIn in real-time. your listeners will see recently started song (Playing Now)
- Live update your radio status in real-time
- Discover your station by searching for your artists
- Browse station playlist history on TuneIn mobile and TuneIn.com
TuneAirPusher will automatically follow what song is playing on iTunes app and submit currently playing title and artist name to TuneIn AIRAPI as "Recently started songs" in TuneIn's mobile app's front page automatically. You still need to request a partner ID and partner key for your station from TuneIn.
Instructions for use are available here.
- Initial release
- OS X 10.9 or later
- TuneIn partner ID and partner key