Developer website: OpenBrand
Selfie App takes a selfie every time you open your MacBook's lid.
- time-lapse videos of yourself
- roommate caught snooping on you
- selfies of yourself in spontaneous pose
- macbook thief photographed (save to dropbox!) - hope that never happens to you!
- pure fun and utility at the same time
- possibilities are endless - just imagine ...
Selfie App uses a FaceTime (iSight) camera to take a selfie photo every time you open the MacBook lid (or just wake MacBook or iMac from sleep). Moreover, the photo is captured before you log in. People who don't know your password will be photographed anyway! If you choose a Dropbox folder as a destination for your selfies, you'll get them automatically synchronised and available from other devices. Some people switched from PC to MacBook just to have this app! :-)
- options for sharing on social media
- improvements for upcoming features (stay tuned!)
- OS X 10.8 or later
- FaceTime/iSight camera