Developer website: inXile Entertainment
In The Bard's Tale you are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through song you summon magical characters to join you on your quest for coin and cleavage!
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
- 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
- A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs, and more.
- A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
- Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
- 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
- Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts, and loot!
- More song-and-dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
- Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed permissions for original trilogy download on OS X 10.10 and later
- OS X 10.8 or later