DetectX is the troubleshooting tool for your Mac. The only troubleshooting app that runs on every version of OS X from 2011 to present and that allows you to:
- Fix problems: - Use the Detector View to find and trash the hidden and not-so-hidden files belonging to apps and processes that can be responsible for performance problems. There are generally three categories of things the Detector searches for: commercial apps with hidden executables, adware and keyloggers.
- Stay Informed: - DetectX warns you when 3rd party applications, processes or files are added
- Improved: Detector definitions have been updated.
- Improved: Stop button added to Detector Search.
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug which could cause the Detector Search to fail or appear to hang in some situations on macOS 10.10 and later.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Version for OS X 10.6 available from dev's Web site