Developer website: Imre Katai
Time Logger is not just a new time reporter tool. It's the first step into your new work tracking experience. We have created a tool with a carefully designed user experience, based on the collected feedback from users who struggle with existing solutions.
With Time Logger, you can track your time spent on different tasks and projects. It can also track your application usage in real time, so you can create detailed reports based on the recorded statistics. Since we are all humans, we make mistakes, so you have the possibility to edit or add your time afterwards with the help of the calendar or the timeline view.
- Clients / projects / tasks / subtask: All supported
- Tracking applications: You will get a full overview about your application usage
- Reminders: It will send reminders to start and stop your timers
- Smart reporting: Customize your reports filtered by time, projects and clients
- Easy to use: Start / stop / switch timers with one tap
- Calendar view to see your work in a bigger perspective
- Daily overview: Always on top overview, with timeline view to see the progress of your work
- Timeline makes a clean overview of your day to identify and correct mistakes / gaps
- iCloud backup: backup your data to the cloud automatically
- Compatibility update for El Capitan.
- OS X 10.9 or later