John's Background Switcher puts beautiful full-screen photos and stunning montages on your desktop. Choose the photos from your own collection on your Mac or websites like Flickr, Facebook, Pixabay, Instagram, Vladstudio and many more besides. You'll never know what's coming next -- maybe photos from a recent holiday, landscapes from far and distant lands, pictures of small kittens or equally small dogs. If you're having a tough day, just take a look at your desktop and John's Background Switcher will get you through it!
- Show single photos or a variety of randomly generated beautiful
- Includes OneDrive (personal) integration
- Updates Dropbox integration to use their new API (which means you'll need to re-authorize with Dropbox from the 'Accounts' tab)
- Fixed a few annoying bugs (a couple of crashes and one hang when connected to a Thunderbolt display).
- Redesigned the app icon from the ground up
- OS X 10.9 or later