In Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
, the player has to explore and conquer the galaxy as the head of his fleet, planning colonization, terraforming planets, managing his resources and deciding on the appropriate technological research to lead mankind where he wants it to go.
Earth... this term used to mean Mankind... until technology finally gave humanity the ability to explore space. As humans began to seek out adventure and new territories beyond the safe boundaries of Earth, the number of colonists who were not born on the home planet increased. In the 22nd century almost 1 billion people were living on various planets throughout the Solar system. With the growth of their economic and military power, new tensions arose between Earth and the colonies. Their leaders agreed that a peaceful solution was needed and Earth's Moon was chosen to host a meeting between them...
- Breathtaking real-time space battles. You can also interrupt the fighting to issue new orders.
- 2 campaigns available: Earth or Mars
- Manage colonies. Build their defenses and decide on their production.
- Send your spies to spread chaos, assassinate enemy heroes, or steal the adversary's technologies...
- 40 imperial vessels, military and civilian bases
- More than 200 inventions to develop
- 50 different categories of planet (Gas, Forest, Arctic, Oceanic, Volcanic, Acidic, Rocky, etc.)
- 5 classes of hero (Soldier, Spy, Scientist, Governor, Tyrant) and many skills to develop for each one
- Your crews gain experience and expertise as the fighting progresses.
- New random events allow you to enrich your experience and be promoted.
- 3 levels of difficulty, from easy to difficult