Developer website: Feral Interactive Ltd
Race your way from the US to Europe and on to Japan in a career mode that sees you advance all the way from rookie to champion. With a shattering damage model, adjustable difficulty settings and a handy "flashback" feature, GRID rides the sweet spot between sim realism and addictive arcade racing.Features:
- Have it both ways! GRID delivers the satisfying challenge of a thoroughbred driving sim along with the instant gratification of an arcade racer.
- Choose your ride! Get behind the wheel of an incredible selection of licenced supercars including the Porsche 911 GT3 RSR, the Lamborghini Murcielago R GT and the Aston Martin DBR9.
- Race your way around the world, from American city streets to Japanese mountain roads to prestigious European circuits.
- Master five driving disciplines from the thrill of white-knuckle downhill drift racing to the metal-on-metal havoc of demolition derby.
- Go an extra lap with the 8-Ball and Prestige DLC packs, which soup up the Race Day and online modes with extra cars, new events and a new track.
- Take control of the game with a large selection of supported gamepads and steering wheels.
- Challenge your friends in frenetic LAN and online multiplayer battles!
GRID recommends the following minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics: 256MB
- Free Space: 8GB
- Improved wheel and gamepad support
- Improved windowed mode support
- Fixes QuickTime video looping
- Fixes a number of minor issues
- OS X 10.7.5 or later