Developer website: Ready Tap Go, LLC
Time Travel is a one-of-a-kind time converter, a beautiful illuminated world map, and a place to store notes about your important cities. Time Travel is especially handy for scheduling times with remote contacts. For example, you'll find it indispensable to quickly find a time that is early morning weekday hours in Sydney AND that doesn't fall on a weekend in your city.
- Convert time without the need to laboriously enter hours, minutes, or days: simply scroll up and down to move time.
- Visualize time difference between cities.
- Annotate each city with notes to keep track of your contacts, itineraries, or other plans.
- Choose from 160 cities worldwide (and 14,000+ more are available via an in-app upgrade!)
- See all of your cities at a glance on a beautiful map. And it's ready to customize: drag to reposition, resize to make important cities bigger, or go full-screen.
- Watch the sun move: areas with daylight are illuminated on a map using astronomical data.
- Keyboard shortcuts are included in the time converter to help you be more productive. A full reference is available within the app. And of course, Time Travel comes with a pixel-perfect, handcrafted design that will shine on your Mac.
- 14,000+ more additional cities
- Much longer notes, and the ability to rename any city -- for example, you can rename New York to "NYC" or to "Corporate HQ."
- Instantly convert time between more than two cities -- for example, if you're frequently scheduling with multiple world-wide contacts. Also, copy the currently selected time to Clipboard.
- "Pin" the app's windows to appear "on top" if you'd like to keep time always on the screen.
- New timeline view shows the city's time related to other cities
- Easier to interact with the map: now click on the cities instead of double-clicking or right-clicking
- Retina display optimizations
- UTC time zone can now be added after in-app-purchase
- Other bug fixes or enhancements
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 05 Oct 2014
- Intel 64 / OS X