Stellar Smart Finder
is a great utility that helps you in locating and sorting files in your Mac. In addition, you can get details about its size, creation date, and other attributes. The software has two impressive modules: Disk Usage and Duplicate Finder. The file path is shown in three styles: Sunburst View, Column View, and List View.
Many times, it happens that we save several duplicate instances of a file in more than one location. Gradually, it results in low disk space. Finding and removing the duplicate files manually can be very tiresome. The Duplicate Finder option in Stellar Smart Finder helps in searching for all such files and deleting them so that you regain valuable disk space.
- Locates and sorts files in your Mac volumes
- Impressive graphical view of folders and drives
- Shows the file path, size, and date of creation etc
- Duplicate Finder option to find and remove duplicate files
- 'Quick' and 'Strict' scan options to search files and folders
- Works with external storage media
- Define file size for automatic duplicate file removal
- Option to define ‘Set Exclude List’ and ‘Auto Select Preferences’
- Open or Remove files and folders with the software
- Cleans up Mac and enhances performance