Developer website: Airsignapp.com
AirSign allows you to deliver iOS Apps in your cloud. Thanks to your Dropbox account, your S3 credentials or an inHouse OwnCloud, you can give to your testing team a QR Code for over-the-air installation. Even more, if you're enrolled in iOS Developer Program, you will be able to re-sign it with your own provisioning profiles (optional).
- Open an iPA or an XCArchive file.
- Let you change meta principal informations from the bundle (such as Bundle ID, versions, URLSchemes, etc.)
- Let you override iCloud / Keychain settings
- Let you re-sign the app with any certificate and mobile provision that would be compliant with set Bundle ID (AdHoc, InHouse, AppStore Profiles , iOS Developer Program required)
- Let you have a quick look of declared entitlements (push notifications, passbook ...)
- Check for common issues like usage of IDFA, PIE binaries, missing icons, possible private APIs, etc.
- Allow export of re-signed app to Xcode archive file format (the available from Xcode Organizer)
- Allow IPA deployment over the air using either Dropbox / Amazon S3 or on premise Owncloud services.
- Generate a download link as short URLs and QR Code
AirSign requires Xcode or the Xcode Command Line Tools in order to re-sign iOS applications.
- OSX 10.10 Yosemite support (DP7 +)
- Early iOS8 support (extensions will be supported in next version)
- Details of validation error
- OwnCloud cloud provider support
- Performance improvements
- Xcode command line tools selection in Preferences
- OS X 10.8 or later