Apps Source Code
This application contains a collection of iOS Projects, which are functional, iOS 6 and and iOS 7 compatible, and ready to use. If you are a beginner in the Apps Development field, this app and the Projects inside it may save you lots of hours and money. You will get inspired from the source code, and you can easily reuse it in your own projects, no license fees required.
The Projects included are:
- iCheckLists App It is an application that allows you to create, update, and delete check list items for 4 different categories: Birthdays, Groceries, Events, and Pets Care.
- iPhotoBrowser: It represent an app that works with the Instagram API for downloading and displaying images that were tagged with the photomania keyword. Then you can see each picture in bigger size by double-tapping on it.
- iAnalogClock App: It represents a clock which shows the real time and changes each second.
- iAudioPlayer App: It represents a list of songs in a table view, and clicking on each row brings up another view which has a corresponding image, and a button for playing or pausing the song.
- iCameraFrames App: This project shows you how to get the input frames from the Camera , and display them on an UIImageView object. You will learn how to initialize, configure and work with an UICaptureSession object.
- iCoreImage App: It represents a simple image app which shows you how to use 3 main Core Image filters: Sepia, Hue Adjustment, and Straighten(or Rotation). It has a default image set up, but there is also the option to choose an image from the Device’s Photo Library, as well as saving the edited image to the standard public Library.
- iFlashLight App: It represents a simple Flash Light app. It contains a button which allow you to turn on and off the Flash Light. It uses the Torch to create the light, and if the Device has no Torch, it displays a corresponding alert, and disables the toggling button. You will learn how to initialize, configure and work with an UICaptureSession object, to achieve the results wanted.
- iXMLParser App: It represents a simple Xml Parsing app. It contains a table view which shows a list of general information about articles from the Yahoo News RSS Feed. Tapping on a row, takes us to another view, where the Article is displayed in an web-view.
To save a Project from inside the application to your Hard Drive, simply choose an App Template from the pop-up in the top-left corner, click on the Export Template button on the bottom-left corner, then choose the place on your File System where you would like it to be exported, and finally, click Save in the modal window that lets you choose the saving location. The application export projects as .zip file, so you can easily unzip them with an archiving program, and then open the corresponding file in Xcode. Some of the projects have integrated different libraries. Integrating those generated something called a workspace. In that case, to open the project, you should double-click on the file with .xworkspace extension, not the one with .xcodeproj extension.