OpenZFS on OS X is the open source port of OpenZFS on OS X.
OpenZFS was announced in September 2013 as the truly open source successor to the ZFS project. Our community brings together developers from the illumos, FreeBSD, Linux, and OS X platforms, and a wide range of companies that build products on top of OpenZFS. OpenZFS is an outstanding storage platform that encompasses the functionality of traditional filesystems, volume managers, and more, with consistent reliability, functionality and performance.
Note: While the included package installers require OS X 10.8 or later, compiling
- vnop_pagein to zero non-aligned trailing block causing clang to core
- ADDEDTIME should updated when moved to a different directory
- Remove vnode throttle
- zfs create -p fix for non-root
- readonly mounts failed to unmount
- readonly import failed to create ZVOL devnodes
- vnode_getwithvid panic race
- sa_modify_attrs SA
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version for OS X 10.8 included in download