OpenZFS on OS X is the open source port of OpenZFS on OS X.
OpenZFS was announced in September 2013 as the truly open source successor to the ZFS project. Our community brings together developers from the illumos, FreeBSD, Linux, and OS X platforms, and a wide range of companies that build products on top of OpenZFS. OpenZFS is an outstanding storage platform that encompasses the functionality of traditional filesystems, volume managers, and more, with consistent reliability, functionality and performance.
Note: While the included package installers require OS X 10.8 or later, compiling more...
- RC4 - ZFS: Return correct VA_NAME in vnop_getattr for dataset mountpoints
- RC3 - ZFS: ZEVO empty SA panic fix (Jorgen Lundman)
- RC3 - Set B_NOCACHE to stop possibly double caching block data
- RC3 - arcstat.pl included
- RC2 - ZFS: Release XATTRs in vnop_remove quicker
- RC2 - ZFS: Early clearing of z_vnode cause NULL vp panic
- SPL: more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version for OS X 10.8 included in download