OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Add ability to take and save an image per station on all devices with a camera. Furthermore, if cloud sync is used, images will be shared between all devices.
- Add blurred overlay for open popups improving focus onto the popup
- Add more keybinds for users with keyboards
- Fix bug detecting if controller is connected
- Fix bug calculating sun rise/set times more...
- OS X 10.7 or later