OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Support for special stations: Now RF stations have the code stored as meta data rather than the station name. Remote stations have also been added allowing a second OpenSprinkler to act as an extender.
- Support for flow sensor (using the rain sensor port). Log data is also saved and savings calculations are shown based on the average water level for the time span more...
- OS X 10.7 or later