OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Add support for GPIO stations
- Add ability to set reference weather conditions, requires 2.1.6 (2) or newer
- Update localization strings
- Fix bug when checking Yahoo! weather
- Fix bug when invalid data is returned from the controller resulting in a gray blank screen
- OS X 10.7 or later
- OpenSprinkler irrigation system