OpenSprinkler (was Sprinklers) allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer/controller built upon the Arduino platform.
- Easy to understand device status
- Quick program modification
- Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
- Manual mode for convenient testing
- Multi-device support
- View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
- View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
- View current weather and more...
- Add Latvian language
- Fix cloud sync login not working from the side panel
- Fix imported programs not showing immediately after import
- Fix bug showing programs that use sunrise or sunset times
- Fix negative values being allowed in weather adjustment options
- Fix upgrade firmware link to appropriate version for OS vs OSPi
- Fix UI bug in the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later