CloudApp is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Search - Introducing CloudApp Visual Search. Now you can search by file name or OCR (text within an image). You can also search by object (dog) or attribute (blue). Bring your previous drops to life and put them back to work again! Or find that poster you made for your long lost blue-colored dog named "Milo."
- Share Settings Part 1: Who can view your drops? You
- OS X 10.9 or later