Developer website: Linebreak S.L.
CloudApp is an instant video and image sharing platform for professionals. CloudApp is the fastest way to capture and embed video, GIFs, screencasts, and marked-up images throughout business workflows (e.g., software development, design, customer success, support, sales, marketing). CloudApp also make is super-quick and easy to share with others, whether you are a freelance designer, web developer, software engineer, customer service professional, or a startup founder. Every file you create is safely and securely stored in the cloud, and is accessible via our native Mac and Windows apps, or shareable on the web through unique, secure, and password-protected cl.ly short links.
The published price is that of the Business subscription, billed monthly. View complete pricing info.
- Mojave dark mode compatibility makes sure CloudApp doesn’t leave you out in the dark
- Permissions support for Mojave authorization of webcam and microphone (we’ve got you covered for all Mojave support)
- Ability to reset CloudApp to default shortcuts (just in case you need to get back to where this all started!)
- Restored the button for full-size picture-in-picture recording making it easy to create full-sized webcam videos and add personality to any message
- Mojave issues with Screenshot and Annotate shortcut. Fixed!
- Fixed the login to share drops using Slack. Share what you will directly to your Slack-o-sphere from the native CloudApp client
- OS X 10.11 or later