Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed -- organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing features are more...
- New - Added the ability to rotate the entire image with groups, masks and layers.
- Fixed cases where the first opened file could crash on some Linux machines.
- Fixed cases where on first start up on OS X Ormr would leak memory.
- Fixed cases where rotated image objects could have an incorrect bounding box and handle positions.
- Fixed cases where groups more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- A trial license, generated when you download the file