Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed -- organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing more...
- [New] Bloom is officially released!
- [New] Experimental Retina screen support on all platforms (enable in Preferences).
- Layer Slice controls are now available from within the Export RMB menu on a layer.
- Fixed cases where resizing text fields would not update the shortened text.
- Fixed cases where resizing the canvas could result in more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- A trial license, generated here