Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed -- organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing more...
- When zoomed in, images can now be panned past their extent to allow easier work around corners.
- Tabs that fall outside of the window are now automatically scrolled to when active.
- Improvements and bug fixes to multi-line text edit controls.
- Improved start up time on Windows by 65%.
- Fixed cases where the app would close on color selection if using the more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- A trial license, generated here