Bloom (was Ormr) is a fast, lightweight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed -- organized by layer. In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable - all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart's delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
- Seamless vector and raster
- True non-destructive editing
- 16-bit-per-channel everything
- Best-in-class PSD importer
- Layer blending effects
- Digital tablet support
These amazing more...
- Added a Revert command
- General performance optimizations
- Selected layers are now outlined on the canvas. This can be enabled or disabled in Preferences
- Hovering over the layers with the move tool now highlights them
- Fixed cases where zooming in and out of an image would be slow for complex scenes.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- A trial license, generated here