Developer website: Project Build
CocoaNotes is a multi-platform, rich-text editor that stores notes in folders. Store all notes and folders using iCloud and access them on all your Apple devices, or choose to store notes only on one device without iCloud.
- Synchronize your notes, folders and formats between all your devices. CocoaNotes uses Apple's iCloud document based synchronization, a huge advantage when compared to existing iCloud enabled text entry apps available today.
- Manage notes in a tree like fashion that makes sense to you. Rearrange folders and watch as the order is reflected on other devices using iCloud. Choose from 8 different folder colours that help you identify the folders content.
- Text styles also known as formats, can be applied to text. Formats added on OS X are synchronized to all your iCloud devices including iPhone and iPad.
CocoaNotes is also available for iPhone and iPad. You'll find it on the App Store.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Better OS X bullet support
- Basic PDF-viewing support
- Basic image-viewing support
- Enhanced folder-detail view
- Better icons
- Path control
- Enhanced menu in status bar
- Fixed a bug causing the trial limit to appear after purchasing the app (when using local storage)
- Many stability fixes and general improvements for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 May 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X