Copy'em Paste is a resourceful menulet that makes tedious copy/paste operations super easy and fast! It remembers the things you copy (text, images, screenshots, files, etc.), and lets you quickly recall and paste them, right where your mouse cursor is. Use it to recover lost clippings, do bulk copying/pasting, or collect favorite clippings just by using copy commands, for example. It can do lots of things that many clipboard tools can't!
- Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
- Can store unlimited starred clippings, and as many as 999 unstarred
- Copy'em Paste is now fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Now you can paste text and images in batches into Notes, Evernote, Notability, etc.
- If you use multiple displays, now you can take full-screen screenshots of any of the displays
- Fixes an issue where pressing the space key may trigger unexpected behaviors
- Other bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later