TubeG for YouTube lets you click or drag-and-drop YouTube links to enjoy browser-free watching! Do you want to watch your favorite videos from YouTube in a separate window and adjust it's size? Yes, we want it too and now it's available. Browser window: it's too big, when you want to do something else you have to change size, hide toolbars, etc. Now you can easily open new video link.
- Show related at the end of movie
- Beautiful, clean title bar (auto show/hide)
- Support multiple windows (you can paste or drag-and-drop multiple links)
- Get YouTube video from every more...
- Added support for YouTube time URL (?t=)
- Added 2 items to Video Menu (when inactive) and Window Menu: "Show/Hide Menu Bar Window", "Open Video (Paste URL)"
- Faster animation - show popover
- Improved parser (YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook)
- OS X 10.9 or later