CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and more...
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Split View support
- CinePlay now uses the new Kollaborate authentication API. It will import your previous logins so no user action is required.
- Added 2:1 and 2.39:1 aspect ratio masks
- New option: remember a movie's last size when reopening
- In and out points are now remembered when reopening a file
- Markers now reorder more...
- OS X 10.9 or later