CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and
- Added a thumbnail preview when hovering over the timeline (local files only)
- When deleting a marker from the Markers window, the next marker along is now selected automatically
- Fixed an issue where video could not be flipped
- Fixed an issue where the app could display an Open dialog even when a movie loaded at startup
- More accurate frame
- OS X 10.9 or later