SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers (sqlserver), including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL more...
- New app icon.
- Streaming results - Previously when executing queries, data would not be available until all of the data (pre query) had returned. Now data will begin to appear and update as the data becomes available.
- You can now inline sort query results.
- Fixed an issue where closing an unsaved tab (and choosing save) may sometimes cause the tab to stay more...
- OS X 10.7 or later