SQLPro for MSSQL (was SQL Client) is a lightweight TDS client, allowing quick and simple access to Microsoft SQL servers, including those hosted in Azure. This client does NOT work with MySQL. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL server.
- Syntax highlighting
- Tab-based interface
- Support for executing multiple queries at once
- Quick access to tables, columns, and more
- Stored procedure execution
SQLPro for MSSQL can be used to connect with the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Azure more...
- Toolbar style updated on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue where altering stored procedures may not load.
- Improved database tree display for single schema databases.
- Fixed a few issues with changing a columns data type via the table designer.
- Improvements to auto-complete.
- Fix for line numbers in OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.
- OS X 10.7 or later