Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the Internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down and send other Macs to sleep.
Do you have an Apple Script you'd like to execute on another Mac? With Remote Wake Up you can, making it a powerful tool that is only limited by what you can do with AppleScript.
- Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Works over the
- The build in LAN scanner now shows a hostname (if available)
- You can now control your hosts directly from the menu bar, without having to open the main window
- Issue with whitespace in IP or MAC address field
- Minor GUI improvements
- The host list scrolls to the selected host after choosing it from the menu bar
- OS X 10.7 or later