2048+ is based on 2048 (https://github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048), created by Gabriele Cirulli, which was based on 1024 by Veewo Studio, and is conceptually similar to Threes by Asher Vollmer.
How to play:
- Swipe to move the tiles.
- When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
- Swipe until you get a tile that has a value of 2048.
- You can swipe the tiles with Magic Trackpad
- Magic Mouse is also supported more...
- Bug fixes
- Performance and stability improvement
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software