The ownCloud Client is a desktop program you install on your computer. Specify one or more directories on the local machine to sync your ownCloud server, and always have your latest files wherever you are. Make a change to the files on one computer, it will flow across the others using these desktop sync clients.
- Documentation fixes and updates
- Nautilus Python plugin fixed for Python 3
- GUI wording fixes plus improved log messages
- Fix hiding of the database files in the sync directories
- Compare http download size with the header value to avoid broken downloads, bug #2528
- Avoid initial ETag fetch job at startup, which is not needed.
- Add chunk size more...
- OS X 10.7 or later