B&W Effects creates stunning conversions by doing three things well:
- Tonal contrast
Tonal contrast, a core feature of our B&W conversion engine, is literally everything in a monochrome image. Get darker blacks and whiter whites.
- Authentic grain
Give your photos that authentic look and feel. Choose from a wide variety of popular film grain styles that were physically scanned from real
Note: Although Finder indicates that this has no version number, the developer refers to it as version 2.1.0.
- Zone System: This visual tool will allow users to identify various zones in their images and will also allow users to observe the changes in zones as exposure (and other) adjustments are made.
- Apply Button: This feature allows users to apply
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Apple Aperture 2 or later
- Apple iPhoto (all versions)
- Corel PaintShop Pro or PhotoImpact