Monochrome converts batches of color images to grayscale, giving you control over the conversion method and applied effects, so you can create a consistent-looking set of output images.
- Improved Conversion: Monochrome gives you the option to convert images using an RGB or HSL-based color mixer, simple or advanced selective color desaturation, monotone color re-mapping or Core Image presets. All rendering is done on the GPU for fast, effective processing.
- Batch Processing: Monochrome exports converted images using a background task. This allows you more...
- Improved responsiveness when modifying any conversion, adjustment or effect settings.
- New Histogram display provides analysis for original and processed images.
- Better Effects management allows users to bypass, disable and enable active effects quickly.
- Enhanced Info panel provides additional EXIF info about each image.
- Simplified Conversion more...
- OS X 10.10 or later