HaTTiP is an HTTP web services client.
- HaTTiP has a simple, easy-to-use interface. Select a method, input the URL, set some headers, and you're set.
- Request and response bodies can be displayed raw, or formatted and colorized for easy reading.
- Save each request separately so they can be recalled and reused later.
- [FIX] Script parameter values are now passed in to the script when processing.
- [FIX] Opened documents won't always show their request body.
- [FIX] Loading a request body won't override an already set Content-Type header.
- [FIX] The request body field is now editable when it should be.
- [FIX] Script bodies now show up correctly in the script editor
- OS X 10.10 or later