Email me when discounted:
Developer website: Ramon Grima, Hannes Matuschek, Philipp Thomas
IntrinsicNoiseAnalyzer is an analytic tool for quantifying fluctuations in biochemical networks. In living cells, such fluctuations are known as intrinsic noise arising from low numbers of molecules. The software computes the Linear Noise Approximation and more accurate approximations obtained from the system size expansion automatically from a SBML file. As a result statistical measures such as coefficients of variations and Fano factors as well as means and standard deviations of concentrations are obtained. Analyses are performed in steady state, in time-course or as a parameter scan and can be compared directly to the more...
- Added user warning about unsaved and modified models.
- Avoided unneeded collapsing of complete tree
- Enabled MAT-file export for all analysis results
- Enhanced syntax error reporting for SBMLsh
- Made task tree-item visible on auto-show
- Compatibility with Eigen 3.2.0
- Dead code clean up
- Fix: Giant memory leak in SSA paramater more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software