Backup Scheduler for Time Machine
lets you control when Time Machine backs up your data.
- Backup time interval options range from 10 minutes to 1 week
- Option to backup when the computer is idle
- Backup when time interval is reached And/Or the computer is idle
- App helper is available free from our website to make backups start automatically
- Start app automatically
- Dock/menubar icons can be hidden
- App only schedules backups, everything else is done by the system
Important: Time Machine backup in System Preferences should be OFF to prevent the system ALSO doing its default hourly backups. Otherwise it continues to do its backups in every hour!