Developer website: Isotope 244
In Machines at War 3, you investigate a secluded military lab and find something horribly wrong! All of the scientists are missing and the facility is ransacked. Years of research and top secret classified experiments are nowhere to be found. The missing scientists, known as the Omicron Initiative, are responsible for developing new technologies. The only clue to their disappearance is a mysterious text message reading "We were forced to do it". The team's disappearance threatens the secrecy of its research, which could potentially put your country into a chaotic panic. Now there's only one person who can rescue the Omicron Initiative and protect its secret technology from falling into the wrong hands. In 21 missions you'll race across the world to find out who, or what, is responsible for the team's disappearance. You'll command and conquer over 130 different types of units ranging from infantry and ships to giant mega units. After honing your skills in the campaign, fire up a random map and experience insane 5,000 unit battles! Test your mettle in online multiplayer or annihilate some AI opponents offline. Many adjustable options ensure every game is unique. Want to play with only ground units? Make the victory condition the death of a specific unit? The options are limitless! It's time to arm up and get in the war!
- Build 130 types of units and technologies
- Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
- Command and conquer massive 5,000 unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
- Dominate with seven awesome RTS mega units
- Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
- Enjoy rich environments with ambient objects and weather
Version 1.3: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.5.8 or later