PhotoScissors provides an extremely easy way to cut a background an image. Instead of trying to accurately enclose a region with the Lasso or Magic Wand tools in cumbersome professional graphical editors, you quickly mark areas you want to cut out and areas you would like to preserve, and the program automatically does the rest. Thanks to optimized analysis of the clipping edges, you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to hunt for pixels trying to select an unwanted background. PhotoScissors is easy background removal with minimum efforts!
- Major user interface improvements
- Performance improvements
- Now PhotoScisors is fully interactive
- Added option to move foreground object
- Added filters for background and foreground
- Added option to fill hole (inpaint) at background and move main object at image
- Added 'Aspect Ratio' option for background
- Added 'Feathering more...
- OS X 10.7 or later