PhotoScissors provides an extremely easy way to cut a background an image. Instead of trying to accurately enclose a region with the Lasso or Magic Wand tools in cumbersome professional graphical editors, you quickly mark areas you want to cut out and areas you would like to preserve, and the program automatically does the rest. Thanks to optimized analysis of the clipping edges, you don’t have to hunt for pixels trying to select an unwanted background. PhotoScissors is easy background removal with minimum efforts!
- Major algorithm improvements
- Major performance improvements
- Improved smoothing edges algorithm
- Added 'Offset Boundary' option
- Added 'Shadow' option
- Added 'Fit to Result' option
- Added 'Crop & Resize' option
- Improved memory usage
- Improved usability and stability
- GUI improvements
- Added 'Interactive' more...
- OS X 10.7 or later